Centennial Birthday Party
Saturday, September 29, 2012 from 11am to 6pm
It's our 100th birthday! Help us kick off our Centennial year with a free family fun day.
- Performances by Al Simmons
- Magic show byBrian Glow
- Centennial exhibiton tours
- Balloon and hat-making workshops
- Art-making workshops • drawing and painting, block printmaking, and creating your own slime!
- Clowns, jugglers, stilt walkers
- Artist village on Colony Street (noon 'till 9pm)--Purchase ceramics, jewelry, fibre art, glass, and paintings created by local artists.
- Birthday cupcakes
- Face painting
- Games on the rooftop • ring and bean bag toss, ribbon sticks, hula hoops, fishing pong, parachutes
- And THE 100-YEAR SKIP-OFF--100 people skipping with 100 ropes, 100 skips at the same time! (Memorial Blvd at 3:30pm)